Jon Parks, Lead Dijital Strategist
Dijital Farm was founded by Jon Parks as a way to help small and medium-sized businesses make better use of their digital footprint. Jon is a digital/Internet marketing veteran who has helped a wide range of companies and organizations with their digital needs. Jon brings more than 13 years of experience to assist the company’s clients and help them navigate the complex waters of the Internet. As Founder and Lead Dijital Strategist of Dijital Farm, Jon leads a network of talented digital marketing professionals that deliver top-quality work for the firm’s clients.
Areas of Specialty
Jon grew up with the Internet as it has penetrated just about every corner of commerce in today’s world. His experiences have provided him with expertise in a variety of areas, including:
- Digital marketing/digital media strategy
- E-mail Marketing
- Online advertising
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Web Information Architecture
- Web Site strategy
- Web Video Development
Jon’s career has taken him through the worlds of politics, government, agency-side and client side work throughout his career. The positions he has held during his career include:
- Staff member on a U.S. Senate campaign
- Public Affairs Officer for the North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Chief Public Information Officer for the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles
- Leader of the e-Government Office for Wake County Government
- Leader/Digital Media & Marketing Manager for S&A Cherokee
Life for marketing teams can be tough. At any given point in time, you might have paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, email marketing programs, organic social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns and event marketing activities all underway. And the...
40% of all searchers use mobile devices exclusively every day. Is your inbound marketing mobile-search ready? If not, here’s what you need to succeed.
How do you avoid getting caught up in marketing hype when it comes to allocating your marketing budgets? It’s simple: marketer, know thyself!